Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cooking in the dishwasher....What?


I'm always telling people to live a little and try something new. Well I think I'm going to have to take my own advise and try cooking in the dishwasher. I know you think this is crazy and it is! I've been watching TV and several shows have discussed this new cooking technique. ABC even did a special on how to cook a turkey in the dishwasher in four wash cycles. Now, I'm not even going to try that, especially when I've never even cooked a turkey in the oven. I must admit it has sparked my curiosity, so I took to FB to see what my friends thought of the idea. To my surprise someone had tried it with fish and said it was actually tasty. I know it doesn't take very much to cook fish so I've decided to try it with beef. Everyone knows beef can be very tough if not cooked correctly. I'm going to make Korean beef bulgogi, veggies, and rice. Stay tuned for the results....


Live a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment